Thank you to Astro Adam for nominating me for this award. It is always an honour to know that people are appreciating your blog. Therefore, I am now obligated to pass the award onto ten other bloggers, who I feel inspire me to write. Here it goes:
Here are the rules:
• Use the award logo in this post.
• Link to the person who nominated you.
• Write ten “pieces of information about myself.”
• Nominate ten fellow bloggers ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.’
• Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them about the award.
TEN FELLOW BLOGGERS
Tim the Film Guy: Don’t let the Predator face fool you. Guy knows his stuff.
What About the Twinkie: All the movie news you could ever ask for.
Tracy Cembor: Despite a hectic timetable, she still has time to blog regularly. That deserves an award in my book.
Horror Online: Great posts on everything horror.
Films and Things: Loving the 30 Day Film challenge!
Dan the Movie Review Man: A review a day, until there are no more movies left.
My Reel POV:: Always a pleasure to read her reviews.
The World’s Top Ten of Everything and Anything: Or as I call him, my ‘cute animal’ guy.
Unpopcult: Reviews on several TV shows.
Isaac Picture Conclusions : Found this blog recently and have loved every article. Will definitely become a regular reader.
TEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I’m three quarters Cornish, one quarter Irish.
2. Recently did a comedy sketch in a retirement home. Tough crowd.
3. I graduate University on the 22nd July. Woop!
4. I am putting together a portfolio from this blog and sending it into Empire magazine. Fingers crossed.
5. Just started reading the Jack Reacher books and I love them.
6. Entering a screen-writing competition that could make my entry a Hollywood movie.
7. My football team is Liverpool.
8. My favourite superhero is Batman.
9. My first idea for a name for this website was the Film Shaman. Cringe!
10. My godson’s name is Kai Palmer, but if he took his mother’s maiden name, he would be called Kai Lee, which I find too funny.
And because I know you have come to associate my award acceptances with clips of my acting prowess, I am not one to disappoint you. Here is the first film I was ever in ‘Tumbleweed’. I am only a background character, but my one line is blatantly the highlight of the piece. Enjoy, fellow bloggers.